- The Walking Dead #107.
- Inside Bankruptcy: What Matters and Why, 2E (Inside (Wolters Kluwer)).
- Bestselling Series!
- In Hospital and Camp: The Civil War through the Eyes of its Doctors and Nurses ~ Civil War Rx.
- MEHSIAS MEDALLION - Gangsta Medieval.
- Coalitions across Borders: Transnational Protest and the Neoliberal Order (People, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations, and the P).
- Home - Camp Ooch.
We meet kids soon after their diagnosis, bringing moments of fun and laughter to them, their siblings, and parents during time in hospital. Ooch Muskoka — the only Overnight Camp in Canada to provide IV chemotherapy and blood transfusions — hosts programs for kids, teens, and bereaved siblings. Skip to main content Welcome to Camp Ooch where kids affected by childhood cancer can just be kids.
Childhood cancer changes a kid's life So does Camp.
Camp registration. Register now. Ride for Ooch.
- The Scientific Buddha: His Short and Happy Life (The Terry Lectures Series).
- What previous campers have said about Camp United?
- Camp Letterman.
- Complete Advanced Guitar Series.
Campfire Ride. Ooch gives kids the social cure for cancer.
A sense of belonging. Life-changing support.
Help us bring more Ooch to more kids! Camp United. What is Camp United?
What previous campers have said about Camp United "I liked seeing different areas of the hospital and learning about the different jobs" "I enjoyed getting to know new people and giving back to the community! I will definitely be back next year!
Free Medical Camp at BAPS
Applicants must commit to be in attendance for the entire day, for all 10 days of the session. Camp United session dates are predetermined based on volunteer needs. There is no fee for this volunteer camp.
Participants receive complimentary parking or one way bus pass and a meal credit each day they volunteer.